What is included in the total program cost?
The total cost includes the following:
- Application Deposit
- School Application & Registration Fees
- International Student Fees (school fee)
- Host Family Accommodation including meals (may be double placement)
- Local Coordinator Supervision & Monthly Reports
- Medical Insurance
- Airport pickup and return
- Student Counselor & 24 hour emergency line
What is not included in the total program cost?
The total cost does not include:
- Passport and visa processing costs
- Monthly spending money (about $300 per month)
- Air travel to and from the destination
- Transportation costs to and from school
- Costs related to moving a student to a new host family
- Optional school fees such as computer lab, field trip, or school other related costs
What are the requirements to apply?
Quest Exchange requires the following from student applicants:
- Applicants must have a C grade or higher in all subjects for the last 3 years
- Applicants must be between 15 and 18 years old
- Applicants must have an intermediate understanding of the English language and must pass a Skype video/oral interview). Applicants will be asked to submit an English proficiency exam, such as the TOEFL, iTEP Slate, or the ELTIS exam.
- The applicant age must be appropriate for the grade level to which he or she is applying
- Applicants must demonstrate maturity and a genuine interest in cultural exchange.
- Applicants must be able to take responsibility for their actions
All schools in the Quest Exchange Public High School Program USA charge tuition; students will be enrolled as F-1 visa participants. Program fees include school tuition, host family accommodation including meals, international student fees (school fee), school registration and application fees, medical insurance, airport arrival and departure transportation and local coordinator supervision.