We are using Salesforce Customer Community Licenses for each of our Local Coordinators and Partners so that they have their own version of our database to view and interact with. Salesforce calls this a Community. Before a coordinator or Partner can log into the system, Quest Staff needs to create a Community User record and enable the login permission.
We are granted 1,000 emails a day, which I doubt we will ever use. However, there might be a bug that is sending many emails in the background. It’s a good idea to Request an Email Log to see what emails we are sending.
You can find a list of recent logins in Atlas by checking the Login History. Just export this report to excel and sort and filter how you like. I sorted by Login Type and deleted everything but Login Type = Chatter Communities External User to get a list of our external users.
- Open Quicktime Player on a Mac
- Record your screen
- Go to File>”Export…” and save it in Dropbox>Database>ATLAS>How to Videos
- Log into Youtube with the email@example.com account
- Upload the video and use the Youtube editing features to add notes on the screen as needed
- Use Youtube’s embed code to place the video on the User Guide in WordPress