How to Place a Student in the Quest Program
- Recruiting a Host Family – Use the Student Profile and Recruiting Tips to match the student with a host family.
- Host Family Application – Send the online Host family Application to the potential host(s).
- Criminal Background Checks – The Quest Regional Manager will collect a Criminal Background Check from everyone in the family who is 18 or older. We will let you know when we receive the background checks so that you can move on to the next step.
- References – Use the contact information on the Host Family Application to complete two references.
- In-Home Visit – Schedule an In-Home Visit with the family at a time when all family members can be present.
- Host Family Orientation – If the family passes the In-Home Interview, you can give them their Host Family Orientation before you leave their home.
- Flight & Insurance – You and the host family will receive flight and insurance information via email before the student arrives.
- Student Orientation – After arrival, you will conduct an orientation with the student(s) and host families.